i am visiting CA for the week. I have a LA license but i want to get some of Whoopi and Maya's products. Help?

Hi there! Your non-CA ID is fine for our purposes. However, when you visit a dispensary they may ask you for additional documentation, such as a utility bill or lease to show that you are a CA resident**. Often delivery services are more flexible. 
** There is nothing in CA law that requires you to be a resident, however most dispensaries follow this rule for some reason.


The perfect dose of cannabis advice right to your inbox

Sign-up for news, deals, and more!
By signing up for Perfect Dose, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.