I live in Texas, have been using quality CBD oil from hemp but would be willing to come to Califormia for better pain treatment. I live in Texas. Would that be a possibility?

Yes you do not need a CA ID to obtain a CA recommendation. Once you are in CA, you would be able to speak with one of our doctors and they could recommend a treatment plan that would be best for you. I hope this answers your question!


The perfect dose of cannabis advice right to your inbox

Sign-up for news, deals, and more!
By signing up for Perfect Dose, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.