I have a card in Ca for migraines, I also live in NY, can I use this as a recommendation for chronic pain?

Unfortunately, the answer is no, in accordance with the California Proposition 215, your recommendation authorizes the use of medical marijuana only in the state of California. As a New York resident, you would have to be certified by a certified NYSDOH practitioner and initiate the process of receiving a registry card. The link below can help you with that process. I hope this answers your question.



The perfect dose of cannabis advice right to your inbox

Sign-up for news, deals, and more!
By signing up for Perfect Dose, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.