How do I register my medical cannabis recommendation with the State of California?

Hi there! To apply for the state Medical Marijuana Identification Card (MMIC) you need to apply with your county. Check here to find your local Health Dept. to make an appt:
They will need to fax us documents to verify your recommendation and you can have them send that to us at: (415) 329-1407.


The perfect dose of cannabis advice right to your inbox

Sign-up for news, deals, and more!
By signing up for Perfect Dose, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.