can I get a card with out of state ID

Hi there! Your non-CA ID is fine for our purposes. However, when you visit a dispensary they may ask you for additional documentation, such as a utility bill or lease to show that you are a CA resident**. Often delivery services are more flexible.  ** There is nothing in CA law that requires you to be a resident, however most dispensaries follow this rule for some reason.

I hope this information helps!