I'm an older woman with intimacy

by HelloMD

Iam an older woman having problems with intimacy with my husband. Do you think the chocolate kivas would help me. I love my husband deeply


Answer - Director of Patient Care and CO Operations Manager


Cannabis is an ancient aphrodisiac and can be a great way to enhance intimacy in whichever way you prefer to ingest it. Chocolate is always fun :-).

I would also recommend that you check out Foria Pleasure, a sensual enhancement oil, specifically designed for female pleasure. Many women who use Foria Pleasure have discovered a renewed connection with their partners. You can read more at http://foriapleasure.com With a CA medical card/ recommendation letter, you can also join our collective and order our products right on-line.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.