How can I obtain a card in PA state

by HelloMD

In chronic lower back pain also bi-polar disorder, anxiety


Answer - VP, Content at HelloMD

Here's a link to Pennsylvania's guide on how to get a medical certification for marijuana. It says: "A patient with a qualifying condition and a doctor’s certification can apply to the Department of Health to enroll in the program. If the application is accepted, the department will issue the patient and/or his or her caregiver an identification card, which will allow them to access medical marijuana from a state-permitted dispensary." Unfortunately, we're not operating in PA, so you'll need to look for a licensed doctor who has gone through the necessary training with the state to provide you with a certification. The Health dept has released a list of doctors who can do this for you: Hope this helps!